BOOK YOUR CLASSES AND MEMBERSHIP HERE
Our current class schedule is as follows:
|17:30 – 18:25
Our weekly pole classes and open sessions take place in Studio 1 at the University Sports Centre – below is a list of all of our class times. Each class will recap the previous one and build on its moves before teaching new ones. Our Level 1 class is designed for those with little or no poling experience, and has no prerequisites. Our Level 2 class is a lower intermediate pole class, for those with some poling experience – we will be starting out with improving inverts, leg hangs and dismounts, and progress to more difficult moves, while focussing on execution and safety. Level 3 class is open to anyone who is confident in upper intermediate and a few more advanced tricks such as aerial inverts and shoulder mounts.
Our Open Sessions are untaught sessions for experienced dancers to practise moves they already learned.
There are a couple of important points to note:
- The classes are drop-in, but you must book in advance via our gymcatch store
- The times and dates are below are for term-time classes only! For classes outside of term, please check for posts on our Instagram, Facebook page or mailing list.
- For regular pole classes, society members pay £4/class , non-members pay £7/class
- Buying membership has several advantages
- Reduced class prices
- Possibility to participate in showcases
- Possibility to join our competition team